Science & Technology Desk
The main topics will revolve around programming of induced pluripotent stem cells, stem cell systems and regeneration in planaria, cancer stem cells, cloning, genetics and embryology.
The fourth edition held in
A number of Royan researchers and three international professors from
Workshops will also be held at the school. Topics of the workshops are as follows:
1. Isolation and culture of embryonic stem cells
2. Lentiviral gene packaging and transduction of embryonic stem cells
3. Stem cell gene transfer by microinjection method
4. Nanostructure scaffold preparation and stem cell culture
5. Scaffold transplantation to laboratory mouse .
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think