Science & Technology Desk
The main topics will revolve around programming of induced pluripotent stem cells, stem cell systems and regeneration in planaria, cancer stem cells, cloning, genetics and embryology.
The fourth edition held in
A number of Royan researchers and three international professors from
Workshops will also be held at the school. Topics of the workshops are as follows:
1. Isolation and culture of embryonic stem cells
2. Lentiviral gene packaging and transduction of embryonic stem cells
3. Stem cell gene transfer by microinjection method
4. Nanostructure scaffold preparation and stem cell culture
5. Scaffold transplantation to laboratory mouse .
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- House Votes to Sue Obama
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian