After stopping the music, the 37-year-old rapper said that the only reason he was on this stage right now was because they were all his "clique", the Mirror reported.
The 'Stronger' rapper said that sometimes it was hard because he was too shy to carry off a lot and he was arrogant and shy and a little bit lazy. (ANI)
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?