According to the
It should be noted that non-compliance with regulations on the part of economic agents and intermediaries commercial banks constitutes a violation of the law of exchange in force, this is liable to open a process of contravention.
In this sense, the CTA appeals to all economic agents involved in foreign trade operations to strictly follow the laws in force in order to avoid inconvenience due to sanctions.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation