According to the
It should be noted that non-compliance with regulations on the part of economic agents and intermediaries commercial banks constitutes a violation of the law of exchange in force, this is liable to open a process of contravention.
In this sense, the CTA appeals to all economic agents involved in foreign trade operations to strictly follow the laws in force in order to avoid inconvenience due to sanctions.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Menendez: No Arms for Iraq Without Intel
- Self-Induced Abortions Rise After Texas Closes Clinics
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review