Investments of more than
The IEA warns for complex choices to balance energy security, competitiveness and environmental goals, while mobilising private investors and capital.
The investment maintains the reliability of
The wholesale price for electricity is too low by more than 20%, to incentivise the investment in new thermal plants. If this persists, the reliability of European electricity supply will be put at risk.
The reliability and sustainability of the energy depends on investment. But this won t materialise unless there are policy frameworks as well as stable access to sources of finance.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal