Investments of more than
The IEA warns for complex choices to balance energy security, competitiveness and environmental goals, while mobilising private investors and capital.
The investment maintains the reliability of
The wholesale price for electricity is too low by more than 20%, to incentivise the investment in new thermal plants. If this persists, the reliability of European electricity supply will be put at risk.
The reliability and sustainability of the energy depends on investment. But this won t materialise unless there are policy frameworks as well as stable access to sources of finance.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Short-Term Loans Comes at a Heavy Price
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures