Furthermore, they intend to increase region's participation in investment flows and export markets, taking into account the objectives of regional economic integration in Regional Economic Communities involved.
The ceremony was opened by the Minister of Industry and Trade, Armando Inroga, which stated that, since 2011, the country has made substantial reforms, especially in the industrial and commercial licensing reform to improve the business environment and the positioning of
"With the aim of simplifying the process of starting a business,
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad