The Chinese Guizhou province's primary broadcaster, Guizhou Province TV, has announced the deployment of Thomson Video Networks (TVN)'s award-winning ViBE VS7000 encoding and transcoding platform for driving the launch of its new IPTV service, Guizhou IPTV.
The ViBE VS7000 deployed in Guizhou Province TV's operations center in
The ViBE VS7000, delivers 17 HD channels and 35 SD channels through IPTV at present and is providing the base for the network's long-term strategy to provide various IP video services, including multi-screen delivery.
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- U.S. Drones Hit al-Shabab in Somalia
- California Hispanic Chamber Picks New Chair
- Ford Is Finding Success With Its 'Unminivan'
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits