The yen rose to a 4-day high of 113.96 against the Swiss franc, from an early low of 114.40.
Moving away from early lows of 89.44 against the NZ dollar and 139.10 against the euro, the yen climbed to 2-day highs of 89.05 and 138.57, respectively.
The yen advanced to 174.88 against the pound, 95.80 against the Canadian dollar, 101.96 against the US dollar and 95.37 against the Australian dollar, from early lows of 175.33, 96.10, 102.21 and 95.60, respectively.
If the yen extends its uptrend, it is likely to find resistance around 137.62 against the euro, 173.57 against the pound, 113.02 against the franc, 94.46 against the loonie, 88.20 against the kiwi, 101.15 against the greenback and 94.87 against the aussie.
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go