The yen rose to a 4-day high of 113.96 against the Swiss franc, from an early low of 114.40.
Moving away from early lows of 89.44 against the NZ dollar and 139.10 against the euro, the yen climbed to 2-day highs of 89.05 and 138.57, respectively.
The yen advanced to 174.88 against the pound, 95.80 against the Canadian dollar, 101.96 against the US dollar and 95.37 against the Australian dollar, from early lows of 175.33, 96.10, 102.21 and 95.60, respectively.
If the yen extends its uptrend, it is likely to find resistance around 137.62 against the euro, 173.57 against the pound, 113.02 against the franc, 94.46 against the loonie, 88.20 against the kiwi, 101.15 against the greenback and 94.87 against the aussie.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal