The 2014 complementary finance law aims to "guarantee a better protection of low-income categories, despite the financial pressure," Interim Prime Minister
"The State's duty consists in protecting these categories," Jomaa pointed out in a statement to the media at the end of submitting, on Friday, the draft complementary finance law to the
This draft law whose objective is to remedy to the deficiencies in the 2014 budget, aims to guarantee a minimum threshold of financial balances, achieve tax justice and control the State's expenditures, he specified.
Jomaa pointed out that efforts had been exerted to work out provisions testifying to all the recommendations issued from the national economic dialogue 35 meetings held with the participation of experts, political parties and the government.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season