The 2014 complementary finance law aims to "guarantee a better protection of low-income categories, despite the financial pressure," Interim Prime Minister
"The State's duty consists in protecting these categories," Jomaa pointed out in a statement to the media at the end of submitting, on Friday, the draft complementary finance law to the
This draft law whose objective is to remedy to the deficiencies in the 2014 budget, aims to guarantee a minimum threshold of financial balances, achieve tax justice and control the State's expenditures, he specified.
Jomaa pointed out that efforts had been exerted to work out provisions testifying to all the recommendations issued from the national economic dialogue 35 meetings held with the participation of experts, political parties and the government.
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Netflix Unveils New Way to Share Picks
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits
- Construction Spending Staged Strong Rebound in July
- Ford is Finding Success With Its 'Unminivan'