Finance Minister Simon Hamilton MLA today welcomed the publication of local bank lending data for the first time by the
I have been concerned that constrained access to finance has been holding back our economic recovery. However these figures show that small and medium sized business lending and the average value of new approved loans is increasing which is encouraging news. Application approval rates also remain relatively high.
The Minister concluded: I have been pressing for local bank lending data for
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation