The trust has a total return on net asset value per share of 37.2%, outperforming the benchmark, the IMA
The company said that its performance had been helped by maintaining a fully invested position, as the
SVM said that consumer services including retailers, media, travel and pub groups had benefited from this improvement, which boosted consumer confidence. It has relatively low exposure to sectors with weaker growth prospects like utilities, oil and mining, it said.
Although there was some good performance in the banking sector, the trust said it anticipates returns to disappoint as capital is rebuilt, and its exposure to the sector is low.
Shares in SVM last traded at
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Female Business Owners Still Face Gender Gap
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana