Sugar production development efforts by the government have been one of the cornerstones of the government plan to bank on the country's competitive advantage in agro-processing sub-sector. Once fully commissioned, the seven factories will significantly boost the country's sugar production capacity to 1.58 million tones - a five-fold increase from the beginning of the GTP period.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant