The company, which makes ship location technology, said it will use the proceeds to support stock procurement for expected forthcoming orders.
Last month, the company said it swung to a pretax loss in its last financial year, as revenue fell by more than a third due to delays to two significant contracts that forced it to carry more stock than hoped and to draw down bank facilities.
The company's broker,
The company said Chief Executive Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel