The NZ dollar fell to 0.8731 against the US dollar, 89.11 against the yen and 1.5577 against the euro, from early highs of 0.8756, 89.44 and 1.5535, respectively.
If the NZ dollar extends its fall, it is likely to find support around 0.86 against the greenback, 88.68 against the yen and 1.57 against the euro.
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause