North River shares jumped 28% at the market open Friday, trading at
The mineral exploration and development company said the funding packaging will allow it to restart the company's Namib lead and zinc project, and site preparation and advanced construction planning will begin immediately, it said.
"It allows us to fast-track the development of the mine and provides a clear pathway to production in 2015," said Managing Director
Under the investment agreement with Greenstone Resources, Greenstone has subscribed for an initial tranche of UUSD2.8 million worth of North River shares at
Greenstone also has the right to nominate one director to board of North River.
Greenstone Resources is now the biggest shareholder in
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant