North River shares jumped 28% at the market open Friday, trading at
The mineral exploration and development company said the funding packaging will allow it to restart the company's Namib lead and zinc project, and site preparation and advanced construction planning will begin immediately, it said.
"It allows us to fast-track the development of the mine and provides a clear pathway to production in 2015," said Managing Director
Under the investment agreement with Greenstone Resources, Greenstone has subscribed for an initial tranche of UUSD2.8 million worth of North River shares at
Greenstone also has the right to nominate one director to board of North River.
Greenstone Resources is now the biggest shareholder in
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low