Hub International New Mexico division (Hub New Mexico) has announced the acquisition of the assets of Free Market Insurance Agencies, an
The acquisition delivers Free Market clients with entry to the global resources, services and network of Hub's property and casualty, employee benefits, risk services and personal lines solutions while continuing to extend Hub's local market reach in
This is Hub's second purchase in the state in 2 months. Terms of the acquisition were not disclosed.
Free Market's team will resituate to Hub New Mexico's newly-renovated
Free Market has developed an assembly of customers in the restaurant/hospitality, construction, healthcare and financial services industries, providing commercial liability, property and casualty and personal lines home and auto insurance.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route