Hub International New Mexico division (Hub New Mexico) has announced the acquisition of the assets of Free Market Insurance Agencies, an
The acquisition delivers Free Market clients with entry to the global resources, services and network of Hub's property and casualty, employee benefits, risk services and personal lines solutions while continuing to extend Hub's local market reach in
This is Hub's second purchase in the state in 2 months. Terms of the acquisition were not disclosed.
Free Market's team will resituate to Hub New Mexico's newly-renovated
Free Market has developed an assembly of customers in the restaurant/hospitality, construction, healthcare and financial services industries, providing commercial liability, property and casualty and personal lines home and auto insurance.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season