USD-denominated debts accounted for 81.32% of registered outstanding external debts; JPY- and Euro-denominated debts accounted for 4.46% and 5.26%; debts denominated in currencies with special drawing rights, USD and other currencies accounted for 8.96%.
Among registered outstanding external debts, outstanding international business loans arrived at
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Laid-off Workers Return to Their Fields