USD-denominated debts accounted for 81.32% of registered outstanding external debts; JPY- and Euro-denominated debts accounted for 4.46% and 5.26%; debts denominated in currencies with special drawing rights, USD and other currencies accounted for 8.96%.
Among registered outstanding external debts, outstanding international business loans arrived at
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton