USD-denominated debts accounted for 81.32% of registered outstanding external debts; JPY- and Euro-denominated debts accounted for 4.46% and 5.26%; debts denominated in currencies with special drawing rights, USD and other currencies accounted for 8.96%.
Among registered outstanding external debts, outstanding international business loans arrived at
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border