M*Modal will be demonstrating its iPhone app at the
M*Modal Fluency Flex Mobile is a cloud-based application that connects doctors with hospital information systems to access patient data and dictate notes on the go. The app captures high-quality audio which is converted to text using the M*Modal Fluency for Transcription™ speech engine for fast turnaround time and integration in provider workflows and clinical documentation systems.
"M*Modal Fluency Flex Mobile lets our physicians work when and where they want to work," said Dr.
M*Modal's iPhone app addresses the growing preference of physicians to use smartphones in the workplace. According to a 2013
"M*Modal developed this new mobile app with the physician in mind, delivering accurate, high-quality medical transcription with the convenience of anytime, anywhere dictation," said
The M*Modal Fluency™ family of products give healthcare providers the freedom to choose workflow options - mobile, front- and back-end speech recognition, traditional transcription - that best meet their needs. These products leverage a single, cloud-based architecture that constantly improves its language understanding through the 200,000 voices processed every day. Using speech instead of a keyboard, many physicians are able to document faster and tend to expand on the patient narrative. This captures richer information, resulting in better documentation and therefore better reimbursement, continuity and outcomes.
The app is designed to run on the iPhone 4 and above. The M*Modal Fluency Flex solution is available now in limited release, and will be submitted for iTunes
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?