Musa yesterday said his coordinating programmes that will help pastoralist communities have defences against future droughts.
He said harmonisation of the regional project will ensure residents are able to respond promptly and effectively to crises.
Cardy said the
Livestock PS Khadija Kasachoon said the government approved Sh6.5 billion in the 2014-15 financial year to cushion residents in drought-prone areas against negative impact of adverse climate changes.
She said the programme will also include disease surveillance in arid and semi-arid lands.
They were speaking at the
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- House Votes to Sue Obama
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Exxon Profit Rises, Production Drops
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO