Justin Bieber has already managed to tick off his new neighbors.
The 20-year-old star moved in to a Beverly Hills condo at the end of June, and has made a loud and smelly first impression. Neighbors complained of excessive noise to TMZ, and police have been called to the building twice to deal with late night parties. Several people say they have "literally choked over the smell of weed in the hallways."
The tenants have taken matters into their own hands, and held an emergency Home Owner's Association meeting this week. They decided to hire evening security from 6 p.m. to 8 a.m., and plan to bill the owner of Bieber's units. The HOA can't do anything about the singer directly because they don't have power over renters.
The security team started on Tuesday, but Bieber is currently in Miami.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Deere Announces New Round of Layoffs
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare
- Swiss Suicide Tourism Doubled Since 2009