Justin Bieber has already managed to tick off his new neighbors.
The 20-year-old star moved in to a Beverly Hills condo at the end of June, and has made a loud and smelly first impression. Neighbors complained of excessive noise to TMZ, and police have been called to the building twice to deal with late night parties. Several people say they have "literally choked over the smell of weed in the hallways."
The tenants have taken matters into their own hands, and held an emergency Home Owner's Association meeting this week. They decided to hire evening security from 6 p.m. to 8 a.m., and plan to bill the owner of Bieber's units. The HOA can't do anything about the singer directly because they don't have power over renters.
The security team started on Tuesday, but Bieber is currently in Miami.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval