ZANLINK Internet Service Provider (ISP) in
"Plans are underway to extend the current fibre optic network to other areas in
Raja said that the new brand identity which also includes new logo, tagline, and website; and rolling out 4G WiMax Technology aims at better services to its current and potential customers.
He said, "The new identity is both modernized and more visually compact, connecting with consumers in a friendly and elegant way, emphasizing that Zanlink is a human and approachable brand."
Earlier this year, Zanlink completed building a Point of Presence (PoP) in the
The 14-year-old Zanlink evolved from just a dial-up internet connection provider to a company that now serves almost 65 per cent of the total market with services ranging from fast broadband, hosting solutions, network management, online surveillance and other connectivity.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy