ZANLINK Internet Service Provider (ISP) in
"Plans are underway to extend the current fibre optic network to other areas in
Raja said that the new brand identity which also includes new logo, tagline, and website; and rolling out 4G WiMax Technology aims at better services to its current and potential customers.
He said, "The new identity is both modernized and more visually compact, connecting with consumers in a friendly and elegant way, emphasizing that Zanlink is a human and approachable brand."
Earlier this year, Zanlink completed building a Point of Presence (PoP) in the
The 14-year-old Zanlink evolved from just a dial-up internet connection provider to a company that now serves almost 65 per cent of the total market with services ranging from fast broadband, hosting solutions, network management, online surveillance and other connectivity.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Swiss Suicide Tourism Doubled Since 2009
- Florida's Largest Insurer Says 'Bailout' Attacks Unfair
- Wealth Gap Widened in Past Decade: Census
- Gap Reports Higher Profits, India Plans
- International Revulsion Grows Over James Foley Death
- James Foley Beheading Sparks Anger, Little Action
- Beyonce, Jay-Z Cuba Trip Was Legal After All
- Chinese Stock Funds Are a Late-summer Bloomer
- Sears Holdings Loses $573 Million