ZANLINK Internet Service Provider (ISP) in
"Plans are underway to extend the current fibre optic network to other areas in
Raja said that the new brand identity which also includes new logo, tagline, and website; and rolling out 4G WiMax Technology aims at better services to its current and potential customers.
He said, "The new identity is both modernized and more visually compact, connecting with consumers in a friendly and elegant way, emphasizing that Zanlink is a human and approachable brand."
Earlier this year, Zanlink completed building a Point of Presence (PoP) in the
The 14-year-old Zanlink evolved from just a dial-up internet connection provider to a company that now serves almost 65 per cent of the total market with services ranging from fast broadband, hosting solutions, network management, online surveillance and other connectivity.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment