YENI DELHI (CIHAN)- Indian stocks started higher on Friday led by gains in pharma, banks, auto and technology stocks.
The BSE benchmark index Sensex opening at 25,844.80 points, 21. 05 points or 0.08 percent up from the 25,823.75 points.
According to analysts, the market has run-up recently in the pre-budget rally. The trade on Friday is expected to turn choppy with individual stocks performing. Enditem (Cihan/Xinhua)
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant