Speaking to the press, Mr.
Analysis and capture of SS7 signaling and traffic can be extremely valuable in: Understanding traffic patterns and optimizing network architecture, e.g. avoid traffic congestion, troubleshooting complex routing and protocol issues that are inherent in feature rich SS7 protocols, analysis of network reliability, availability, and robustness to disasters, Billing, security, and administration, and assessing and diagnosing voice quality issues."
He added, "TDM networks carry signaling and traffic in separate dedicated networks (as shown in the enclosed picture). Signaling may occur on one or many trunks (primary, secondary, and redundant links) with the associated traffic on completely different trunks. Also, bearer trunks are likely to be high density spanning many trunks. Any capture and analysis solution must be of sufficient capacity – perhaps tens of T1 E1 trunks or more."
Founded in 1986,
GL's test tools range from simple PC-based software test tool to all-encompassing hardware units with futuristic expansion capabilities. GL's test solutions cover wide array of networks – 4G (LTE), 3G, IP, Ethernet, T1, T3, E1, E3, OC-3/STM-1, OC-12/STM-4, and traditional PSTN networks.
GL's tools are widely used by the telecommunication industry for conformance testing, automated stress/load testing, performance testing, remote accessibility, centralized web-based control and analysis, fault testing and analysis, and customized testing.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/glcommunicationsinc/ss7-cca-release/prweb11997333.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?