The distributor and marketer of Shell-branded products in 16 African markets, Vivo Energy, and Bosch, the German major engineering and automotive aftermarket provider, have reached a pan-African deal to boost both companies' presence in offering services to their expanding customer base.
Vivo Energy runs over 1,430 Shell branded service stations in
This partnership will allow Vivo Energy and Bosch to combine their respective expertise in the fields of automotive spare parts and services, and retail distribution of oil products.
The automotive aftermarket arm of Bosch Middle East and
Additionally, Bosch will market the Bosch Car Service (BCS) or Express Car Service (ECS) concepts at chosen Shell service stations.
Executive Vice President Supply & Marketing at Vivo Energy,
Vice President of Bosch Middle East and
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World