The distributor and marketer of Shell-branded products in 16 African markets, Vivo Energy, and Bosch, the German major engineering and automotive aftermarket provider, have reached a pan-African deal to boost both companies' presence in offering services to their expanding customer base.
Vivo Energy runs over 1,430 Shell branded service stations in
This partnership will allow Vivo Energy and Bosch to combine their respective expertise in the fields of automotive spare parts and services, and retail distribution of oil products.
The automotive aftermarket arm of Bosch Middle East and
Additionally, Bosch will market the Bosch Car Service (BCS) or Express Car Service (ECS) concepts at chosen Shell service stations.
Executive Vice President Supply & Marketing at Vivo Energy,
Vice President of Bosch Middle East and
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Short-Term Loans Comes at a Heavy Price
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Obama Again Faces Tug of Military Action in Syria