Internet service providers have filed more applications for aid than we can afford to disburse, says PÄivi Peltola-Ojala, a communications market specialist at the
The aim of the Broadband 2015 project is to make sure that virtually every Finn lives within two kilometres of a high-speed broadband network. This spring, the broadband network covered 41 per cent of Finnish households.
Overall, the venture is predicted to cost
The applications currently pending at FICORA are worth nearly
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- U.S. Producer Prices Held Steady in August
- Rosneft Growth Slowed by Western Sanctions
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Duke Energy, Strata Partner on Big Solar Project
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Handled Whitney Houston's Body Bag