Internet service providers have filed more applications for aid than we can afford to disburse, says PÄivi Peltola-Ojala, a communications market specialist at the
The aim of the Broadband 2015 project is to make sure that virtually every Finn lives within two kilometres of a high-speed broadband network. This spring, the broadband network covered 41 per cent of Finnish households.
Overall, the venture is predicted to cost
The applications currently pending at FICORA are worth nearly
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- 3.4 Million Now Insured Under Covered California
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio