Internet service providers have filed more applications for aid than we can afford to disburse, says PÄivi Peltola-Ojala, a communications market specialist at the
The aim of the Broadband 2015 project is to make sure that virtually every Finn lives within two kilometres of a high-speed broadband network. This spring, the broadband network covered 41 per cent of Finnish households.
Overall, the venture is predicted to cost
The applications currently pending at FICORA are worth nearly
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million