ENP Newswire -
Release date- 03072014 -
The investments will result in a significant increase in the production capacity of the plants located in Sierakow and Jedlice. The new technology applied will enable the production of better quality, lighter glass containers, thus saving raw materials and energy in transportation. The modernisation process is expected to be completed by 2016.
The upgrade backed by the EIB loan will enhance the plants' competiveness and long-term sustainability. It will also professionally activate local society by creating substantial indirect employment and maintaining around 640 direct jobs.
As the EIB strongly promotes environmentally friendly projects, both plants are energy efficient and the investment programme will implement the latest technology for glass furnace heating by using natural gas with electrical boosting. Moreover, the upgrade will allow for substantial reduction of water consumption through increased treatment and recycling in each plant.
The Bank's loan is providing financial value added to
The EIB is the long-term lending institution of the
Website: http://www.eib.org/press -
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row