Luke brings over 17 years of experience to his new role including 3 years as Infrastructure Architect at
Of the new appointment, David says, "Luke's extensive experience in Cloud infrastructure will be invaluable to Diverse IT as we grow. As more and more of our clients embrace the cloud era, we are looking forward to developing a platform that helps them be more efficient, smarter and flexible. The architecture and built in security of the cloud platform
Equally enthusiastic about his new role, Luke says, "I am excited to take our cloud technology to the next level with Diverse IT and to be a part of such a innovative team."
Diverse IT prides itself on bringing best of breed technology to the West Australian market and encouraging a more proactive approach to cyber security. Diverse IT has been serving Australian businesses and government agencies since 2000, specializing in IT Networks, security, infrastructure, disaster recovery, cloud, mobility, satellite & wireless communications.
For more information or to arrange an interview with
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation