Luke brings over 17 years of experience to his new role including 3 years as Infrastructure Architect at
Of the new appointment, David says, "Luke's extensive experience in Cloud infrastructure will be invaluable to Diverse IT as we grow. As more and more of our clients embrace the cloud era, we are looking forward to developing a platform that helps them be more efficient, smarter and flexible. The architecture and built in security of the cloud platform
Equally enthusiastic about his new role, Luke says, "I am excited to take our cloud technology to the next level with Diverse IT and to be a part of such a innovative team."
Diverse IT prides itself on bringing best of breed technology to the West Australian market and encouraging a more proactive approach to cyber security. Diverse IT has been serving Australian businesses and government agencies since 2000, specializing in IT Networks, security, infrastructure, disaster recovery, cloud, mobility, satellite & wireless communications.
For more information or to arrange an interview with
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Why BofA Won't Pay $17 Billion After All
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Obama Weighs Move on Legal Immigration