Luke brings over 17 years of experience to his new role including 3 years as Infrastructure Architect at
Of the new appointment, David says, "Luke's extensive experience in Cloud infrastructure will be invaluable to Diverse IT as we grow. As more and more of our clients embrace the cloud era, we are looking forward to developing a platform that helps them be more efficient, smarter and flexible. The architecture and built in security of the cloud platform
Equally enthusiastic about his new role, Luke says, "I am excited to take our cloud technology to the next level with Diverse IT and to be a part of such a innovative team."
Diverse IT prides itself on bringing best of breed technology to the West Australian market and encouraging a more proactive approach to cyber security. Diverse IT has been serving Australian businesses and government agencies since 2000, specializing in IT Networks, security, infrastructure, disaster recovery, cloud, mobility, satellite & wireless communications.
For more information or to arrange an interview with
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go