Since its opening, the Museum has acquired a number of historic pieces of equipment from CN for its collection of national interest. CN regularly supports the Museum's efforts to preserve, enhance and promote
Exporail's Executive Director,
Reid is also very pleased that CN has confirmed it is providing substantial financial support for a planned railway safety-themed exhibition being set up in conjunction with Operation Lifesaver. The exhibition will cover a wide range of crucial safety issues, such as vigilance near railway tracks, technological innovation, and changes in safety practices and regulations.
About locomotive CN 7300
Designed for use on non-main tracks and yard switching duty, locomotive CN 7300 was built in
Located on the
About Operation Lifesaver
Operation Lifesaver spreads its motto of "Look, Listen and Live" through its many year-long initiatives that complement PRSW, including interactive kids websites, online new and professional driver education modules, and social media outreach on Twitter and Facebook. Additionally, OL's network of volunteers conducts more than 500 rail safety presentations and activities across
SOURCE Exporail, the
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore