Glee fans can rest assured that Chris Colfer has not been fired.
The 24-year-old actor appeared to tweet he'd been "let go" due to "personal issues, but his manager and Fox network say the rumor is untrue. Colfer's Twitter appears to have been hacked, and the actor was on a trans-Atlantic flight without WiFi at the time of the post.
"We've been alerted that Chris Colfer's Twitter account has been hacked," Fox said in a statement. "Rumors of his dismissal from Glee could not be further from the truth. We love Chris and look forward to working with him again this season."
Colfer has been with the series since its debut in 2009. The upcoming sixth and final season premieres in 2015.
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go