According to report released by the association, car sales in June declined to 60,163, a 19 percent decrease year-on-year in its sixth consecutive drop, Anadolu news agency reported.
With this downward trend, the overall car sales in the first half of the year contracted by 24.85 percent, declining from 381,743 to 286,861.
Nonetheless, domestic motor vehicles and car parts industry, frustrated with the stagnation of the automobile market in
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Josh Gordon Loses Appeal, Out for Season
- Pending Home Sales in U.S. Rise in Hopeful Sign
- Visual Search Sounds Cool, Remains Elusive
- Texans Look for Perry-Cruz Showdown in 2016
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women