In a statement to the press after a meeting with President of the
As a remainder, in its report published on
Ayari said the supplementary financial for 2014 that will soon be discussed by the NCA has a great importance as it will refresh data related to state revenue and expenditure.
He stressed the positive impact of the national bond which has so far mobilised
The government is currently working on the development of the state budget for 2015, said Ayari, adding that there are fresh indicators for the completion of 2014 budget, such as improved cereal production that will reduce the country's imports.
In response to a question on concerns about the country's bankruptcy, Ayari said "any country can face difficulties in terms of liquidity but without reaching the point of bankruptcy."
The governor of the
He added that the BCT is currently in talks with the government and economic partners on the modernisation plan of three state-owned banks, namely the "Banque de l'Habitat" (BH), the
On looted money available to
He pointed out that the
Most Popular Stories
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Detroit Muslim Conference Stirs Controversy
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Immigration Delay Throws Both Parties a Curve