According to the ASE weekly report, the main index rose upon closing in this week's sessions to 2,117.9 points, compared to 2,115.8 the previous week.
Main index of the financial sector rose 0.52 percent, that of the services 0.18 percent while the index of industries also decreased, by 1.3 percent.
Daily turnover fell to
The week's total trade amounted to
As to sectors' contribution to the trading volume, the financial sector ranked top, 64.7 percent, followed by services, 21.6 percent. Third came industries, 13.7 percent.
Comparing closing prices of the trading companies' stocks, totaling 174, with the previous closures, figures showed that 78 ones incurring losses , while those of 51 posting gains. (end) abt.tab.rk
All KUNA right are reserved
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention