According to the ASE weekly report, the main index rose upon closing in this week's sessions to 2,117.9 points, compared to 2,115.8 the previous week.
Main index of the financial sector rose 0.52 percent, that of the services 0.18 percent while the index of industries also decreased, by 1.3 percent.
Daily turnover fell to
The week's total trade amounted to
As to sectors' contribution to the trading volume, the financial sector ranked top, 64.7 percent, followed by services, 21.6 percent. Third came industries, 13.7 percent.
Comparing closing prices of the trading companies' stocks, totaling 174, with the previous closures, figures showed that 78 ones incurring losses , while those of 51 posting gains. (end) abt.tab.rk
All KUNA right are reserved
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Ford Is Finding Success With Its 'Unminivan'
- Netflix Unveils New Way to Share Picks
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits
- Construction Spending Staged Strong Rebound in July