According to the ASE weekly report, the main index rose upon closing in this week's sessions to 2,117.9 points, compared to 2,115.8 the previous week.
Main index of the financial sector rose 0.52 percent, that of the services 0.18 percent while the index of industries also decreased, by 1.3 percent.
Daily turnover fell to
The week's total trade amounted to
As to sectors' contribution to the trading volume, the financial sector ranked top, 64.7 percent, followed by services, 21.6 percent. Third came industries, 13.7 percent.
Comparing closing prices of the trading companies' stocks, totaling 174, with the previous closures, figures showed that 78 ones incurring losses , while those of 51 posting gains. (end) abt.tab.rk
All KUNA right are reserved
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World