The president of the chamber,
He said the (CBN) has laid down rules and regulations for all stakeholders to meet to qualify and have access to the facility aimed at promoting trades so as to fight against unemployment and poverty.
"I want to use this medium to enlighten the general public and the opposition members that the loan is meant for the general public in order to address unemployment and also reduce the level of poverty through the capitalization of small and medium scale enterprises in the state," the statement said.
He said that some governments from
He recalled that eight opposition members of the state
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays