According to Strategy Analytics, Xiaomi is now the fifth largest smartphone manufacturer in the world. The Chinese company, which sold 26 million devices in the first six months of 2014, owning 5.1 percent of the worldwide smartphone market, creeping closer to Lenovoís 5.4 percent.
Since its beginnings in the Chinese market, the vendor has ventured into the South East Asian market, including Malaysia.† The fact that their products, most notably the
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'