These detectors deliver high-quality, affordable digital X-ray images in about five seconds. Our innovative family of wireless DRX detectors, imaging systems and specialized software delivers excellent image quality while enabling healthcare providers to improve productivity and control costs, said
The company s DRX systems help streamline workflow and improve patient care in both room and mobile environments. Carestream s DRX-based portfolio includes: CARESTREAM DRX-Revolution Mobile X-ray Systems, CARESTREAM DRX-1 Systems, CARESTREAM DRX-Mobile Retrofit Kits, CARESTREAM DRX-Evolution Systems, CARESTREAM DRX-Transportable Systems, CARESTREAM DRX-Ascend Systems, and the Q-Rad-Digital DRX-Series from Quantum Medical Imaging that is sold through the company s large dealer network in
In addition to the DRX-1 detector, the DRX portfolio also includes the CARESTREAM DRX-1C that utilizes cesium iodide technology and offers excellent image quality and improved DQE (detective quantum efficiency). The DRX-1C detector can be used to treat patients in trauma, orthopaedic and other clinical environments. Carestream s newest cesium-iodide-based detector, the CARESTREAM DRX 2530C, fits into pediatric incubator trays and is also used for orthopaedic and extremity imaging. The small-format DRX 2530C detector is intended for use with DRX-Revolution systems or DRX-Mobile Retrofit Kits for mobile imaging of neonatal and pediatric patients. It also can be used with DRX-Evolution and DRX-Ascend systems, as well as DRX-1 room retrofit systems, for orthopaedic applications and other tabletop exams that can benefit from a smaller detector.
Patient care in ED, ICU, pediatric ICU and other environments can be enhanced with advanced Carestream software that uses a single exposure to produce a companion image with algorithms designed to accentuate specific devices or conditions. For example, the companion image can produce a clear view of tubes and PICC lines, display free air in the chest cavity, or suppress the appearance of posterior ribs and clavicles to deliver a better view of soft tissue in the chest.
Most Popular Stories
- Scholarships Offered for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Boeing Succeeds in Early Wooing of China Airline Startups
- Latin America Seeks Ways to Add Value to China Exports
- EU Finance Ministers Discuss Investment Plan
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- IS Releases New Beheading Video
- Detroit Bankruptcy: Pivotal Progress in Trial's Second Week
- Will Apple's Digital Wallet Conquer the Card Swipe?
- Apple Reportedly Spent $100MM for Free U2 Album from iTunes
- Olive Garden's Breadsticks Targeted by Activist Investor