In addition to embedding 256 low-power, low-noise, low-input-current integrators, simultaneous sample-and-hold circuitry, and two high-speed A/D converters with configurable sampling rates, the ADAS1131 module incorporates all associated internal buffers, decoupling and by-pass capacitors for data acquisition, further reducing component count and simplifying board layout. The new converter consumes 3 mW of power per channel at any throughput, which is the same as competing devices that integrate only 128 channels.
Innovation, performance, and excellence are the cultural pillars on which
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison