In addition to embedding 256 low-power, low-noise, low-input-current integrators, simultaneous sample-and-hold circuitry, and two high-speed A/D converters with configurable sampling rates, the ADAS1131 module incorporates all associated internal buffers, decoupling and by-pass capacitors for data acquisition, further reducing component count and simplifying board layout. The new converter consumes 3 mW of power per channel at any throughput, which is the same as competing devices that integrate only 128 channels.
Innovation, performance, and excellence are the cultural pillars on which
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry