The agreement will see both the firms developing a network-based cyber protection system, by means of BATM s cyber platform, and the partners Big Data service.
BATM s platform will create sessions statistics, metadata and content reconstruction, whereas the partner's service will collect all the analysed data and related content to make an indexed database of network behaviour.
Moreover, subsidiary of BATM has won a proof of concept contract for the combined solution. This contract, which has an initial value of
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips