The 85,000 square foot building will be converted into a 619 unit self-storage facility, boasting 100% climate controlled units with new improvements and a total of 64,200 rentable square feet. The retail pad addition will be set up for 4 tenants, bringing in additional retail business.
The storage facility will be advantageously located. It is highly visible from
"The property's location and layout combine for an excellent adaptive reuse into storage," commented
UC Funds is a national balance sheet provider of creative capital solutions that has closed in excess of
UC Funds provides quick, customized financial solutions throughout the entire capital stack. For more about the UC Funds' commercial real estate platform and how we can help capitalize your commercial real estate investments, visit (www.ucfunds.com).
Keywords for this news article include: UC Funds, Real Estate.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays