Samsung Electronics South Africa contrives to install a new television manufacturing plant in The Dube Trade Port,
The plan exhibits the firms effort to meet the clients in
This project is the result of close collaboration between Samsung and the South African authorities - at National and Provincial level. Samsung remains the leading consumer electronics brand in
Further, the manufacturing facility would render job opportunities as well as promote the growth of skilled and unskilled labour in the region.
Samsung South Africa is continuously exploring opportunities which will benefit the country says Thackrah.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform