element14 has added the newest optoelectronics, connectors and passives to its portfolio of tape and reel products for electronics design of industrial and consumer electronics. New ranges include MLCC from
Among the expanded ranges for industrial applications in power and lighting are full reel optocouplers, standard LEDs and high brightness LEDs - Vishay; dual channel optocoupler suited for high density applications with limited space; at sg.element14.com/vishay Cree SMD LED; its wide-viewing angle makes it suitable for linear and panel lighting CML SMT LED; 140 degree viewing angle, consistent high brightness Dialight Micro LED comes in a full range of colours and intensities
Over 1,000 of the most essential high-performance connectors are available from industry-leading suppliers TE : Universal Mate
The extended ranges of passives include over 450 MLCC from
Customers have the flexibility of deciding what quantity they would like on each reel; element14 also offers a free of charge re-reeling service upon request, for quantities above 150 pieces. For high-speed auto-insertion and assembly efficiency, over 52,000 surface mount components are available for delivery in a standard 180mm reel, ready to pick and place, complete with leader and trailer tape.
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists