Russian mobile operator MTS has received a contract at the Social Policy Office at the municipality of Norilsk. The deal amounts to nearly
As per the contract, the operator will be responsible for the provision of telecommunications services under the state contract till the end of 2015.
Utilising data transmission links from the operator, a single network is to be deployed connecting four units of the Office.
The capacity of the network will be around total 100 Mbps.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say