The sportswear giant, which supplies kit to
It expects net income attributable to shareholders to be around 30 per cent less than originally forecast at €650m (£515m) compared to between €830m-€930m before.
EU governments agreed earlier this week to impose a host of economic sanctions to cripple
The group said it planned to scale back store openings in
Total sales rose by two per cent to €3.47bn in the second quarter while net income was €144m.
Most Popular Stories
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Duke Energy, Strata Partner on Big Solar Project
- Rosneft Growth Slowed by Western Sanctions
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Handled Whitney Houston's Body Bag
- Ukraine Offers Temporary Autonomy to Rebel-held Areas
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Creepers! Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' Maker for $2.5 Billion
- Thousands Risk Losing Health Care Aid