Romanian state-owned energy producer, Termoelectrica s several assets of bankrupt were auctioned for
The assets consist of the Doicesti thermal power plant in Dambovita county and auxiliary assets, including some residential buildings and a club.
Europea Energy Communications SRL acquired the assets. The firm was founded this year, which is majority owned by a company registered in
The auction was arranged by Musat & Asociatii Restructuring &Insolvency, which is part of the Musat & Asociatii law firm. The firm organizes Termoelectrica s liquidation, which was determined by the company s shareholders in
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports