Rivers Government is to raise N15 billion through the establishment of
Amaechi, represented by Mr
He said the money would be given out as loans to the entrepreneurs in the state to enable them to invest in their businesses.
According to him, almost all state government businesses/enterprises had collapsed, stressing that government had no business in running businesses.
He said it was the responsibility of government to fix the necessary infrastructure, create business-friendly environment and tax policies.
"Government has no business running business. That is why it sold
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham