Report Summarizes Quantum Dots Study Findings from
Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "These features can also be viewed as the effects of spontaneously generated coherence between the close-lying states in the dressed state picture of the tunneling couplings, which can permit the observation of spontaneously generated coherence in quantum dot molecules."
For more information on this research see: Effects of spontaneously generated coherence on resonance fluorescence from triple quantum dot molecules.
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from S.C. Tian, NE Normal Univ, Minist Educ, Lab UV Light Emitting Mat & Technol,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas