As computers and other devices have become faster, the ability to display larger more vibrant home photos has become much more practical.
"Home Buyers and Home Sellers are now accustomed to using live maps to view locations of places they want to visit. Smart phone users map out directions of where they want to go on an everyday basis," said RealtyTech President and CEO,
With recent changes in the IDX feed and permissions from the MLS's,
The new polygon drawing tool gives users the ability to visually create custom searches and makes their search truly their own. Many Buyers have certain specific areas that they want to search. With the new Polygon Boundary Tool, they have the power to make it happen exactly as they want. They can then save the exact search and receive new listings as they become available right in their inboxes.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12056743.htm
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World