Investors on the floor of the
At the close of trading yesterday, the stock went up by 9.7 per cent or N2.47 to close at N27.94 per share from N25.47 a share recorded last Friday. In all, investors traded a total of 43.14 million valued at N1.20 billion made in 804 deals.
The company had in a statement yesterday said: "
It added: "The Transaction entails the acquisition of
The turnover by volume of transaction increased by 32.96 per cent relative to Friday's trading session closing figure. However, value of transaction decreased by 74.72 per cent. Major transaction volume was driven by activities in the, banking, insurance and conglomerates sectors.
At the end of yesterday's trading, 29 stocks appreciated in value (last Friday 28), 27 stocks depreciated in value (previous Friday 36) while 62 stocks remain unchanged making a total of 118 stocks that were actively transacted in yesterday's trading.
Most Popular Stories
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Intruder Gets into White House
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut