The 23-year-old is working on a second album and has a diary full of concert bookings up to
Klieser said that he plays the instrument by putting it on a stand and then with his left foot, he presses the keys which are known as valves and the mute, (which changes the sound), is on a separate stand that rolls and he uses his right foot to move that in and out of the bell (the bit at the end of the horn).
He said that his life is very easy and as he's a musician and he wants to play concerts, the rest is private for him.
Klieser added that he hates public life, he is what he is and does what je does, but doesn't want to be famous, instead he would want to lead a normal life and be a normal person and that he wants to give people a nice time and touch them with music. (ANI)
Most Popular Stories
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities