The specialist primary care infrastructure investor said at the period-end its adjusted net asset value stood at
At an operating level, MedicX said it committed
Overall the portfolio consists of 134 properties.
At the end of June, the company paid a quarterly dividend of
MedicX shares were quoted up 0.2% at
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid