Against the greenback, the ringgit fell to a 4-week low of 3.2092 from an early high of 3.1960. At yesterday's close, the ringgit was trading at 3.1975 against the greenback.
If the ringgit extends its downtrend, it is likely to find support around the 3.21 area.
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals