Against the greenback, the ringgit fell to a 4-week low of 3.2092 from an early high of 3.1960. At yesterday's close, the ringgit was trading at 3.1975 against the greenback.
If the ringgit extends its downtrend, it is likely to find support around the 3.21 area.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo