"There are often simultaneous projects scheduled in a data center. Managers split time between the data center floor and their desks while monitoring the progress of multiple departments and tasks," says Cormant's Chief Technology Officer,
Benefits of the enhanced Workflow feature for data centers and campuses:
• Increases Flexibility: Plans and manages entire project lifecycles from anywhere.
• Increases Accuracy: Updates the DCIM database while making changes at the physical site of the change.
• Increases Timeliness: Adheres to project timelines by running project progress reports and allows teams to work in parallel.
• Increases Collaboration: Allows departments, teams and vendors to have increased visibility and enables them to work in parallel.
"The new functionality has already monitored over 30,000 racks and over 300,000 assets for beta customers," states Cormant CEO,
Cormant-CS 7 was completely re-engineered to improve performance and scalability for customers. It also provides Cormant the agility to quickly add functionality for future releases. Consequently, Cormant-CS 7 delivered hundreds of process improvements, including enriched alert management and deployment planning features, zero-u positioning, rack row elevations and new report permission sets.
All improvements focus on enhancing the user experience and functionality and are currently available in the latest version of Cormant-CS 7.
Cormant has been an expert at IT infrastructure management software for the data center and beyond (DCIM) since 2001. Cormant's solutions are sold globally with customers and partners on six continents encompassing all industries. Cormant is focused on working with customers to improve their management, control and reporting processes by delivering Cormant-CS, a DCIM solution that provides a single-pane-of-glass view to where the physical and logical layers of IT infrastructure meet. Learn more at http://www.cormant.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12056188.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry